TREAT ihs5-6

I get something out of them. When I feel bad, I like to treat myself. (Rose)
注釋
treat
1. to buy something special for yourself or someone else 買平常捨不得,或不會買的東西,送自己或別人

2. to behave towards someone in a particular way 對待 EG If you really want my love then treat me nice  (ELVIS PRESLEY: TREAT ME NICE 歌詞)

3. to diagnose a patient in order to cure his sickness or heal his injury 為病人診斷,替他治病或療傷

4. used to tell someone that you will pay for a meal for them 請客 (吃東西代人付費) EG Let’s go out for lunch – my treat this time. You paid for the movies, so lunch is my treat.

批註
請吃飯的另一種說法是 buyto obtain something by paying money for it 花錢買來的 EG I’d like to buy him lunch.
參考譯文
Let’s go out for lunch – my treat this time. 我們一起去吃午餐,這次我請。

You paid for the movies, so lunch is my treat. 你買了電影票,午餐我來請。

I’d like to buy him lunch. 我想中午請他吃飯。